To Ohio And West
|Mar. 1st, 2017 12:00 pm My tweets|
Leave a comment
- Tue, 12:02: Even though my client hasn't been dead even 48 hours, I'm feeling a big need to be able to balance work, play and... https://t.co/p2ROJJtC1i
- Tue, 12:07: I really did not mind going to work for my client that just died. I don't care if I work my ass off the rest of... https://t.co/b5l2fh2uZW
- Tue, 14:24: Sometimes there really is a big difference between being smart and being capable.
|Feb. 28th, 2017 12:00 pm My tweets|
( Read more...Collapse )Leave a comment
- Mon, 19:17: I'm still getting over the death of my client. I went to my client's house today to get my things. I'm going to his funeral on Wednesday.
- Tue, 09:54: Deep down I still want to throw Donald Trump off a building. Im not sure I want hime dead but I still want to throw him off a building.
- Tue, 09:59: The only thing that is constant is things are always changing.
- Tue, 10:03: Racism drives a lot of people to do bad things. It really does. People also have the free will to better themselves despite adversity.
- Tue, 10:10: The Cleveland area has huge numbers of vacant houses. There are huge numbers of hardworking people in the... https://t.co/Vq5cEEjo0z
- Tue, 10:17: Sometimes I think my life needs more balance and sometimes I think balance is for trapeze artists!
- Tue, 10:42: It would be nice to get a Facebook friend request from someone who wasn't a prostitute or a scam artist.
- Tue, 10:47: One thing I love about murals is it makes me feel like I'm in a cartoon. This was in downtown Lowellville, Ohio. https://t.co/0WkqFfLgIs
- Tue, 10:57: If I don't have an audience, then I don't have a reason to post my pictures. Thank-you for being my audience! https://t.co/MFspZD8foq
- Tue, 11:05: I always love finding murals in shitty parts of Ohio. It always stirs my heart and my imagination. https://t.co/Vad8IWEIzs
|Feb. 27th, 2017 12:00 pm My tweetsLeave a comment|
|Feb. 27th, 2017 08:39 am Almost Wrecked My Car The Day Before Yesterday |
The day before yesterday I was taking a road trip to New Castle, Pennsylvania.( Read more...Collapse )Leave a comment
|Feb. 26th, 2017 12:00 pm My tweets|
Leave a comment
- Sat, 12:58: I just walked three miles with Simon to the Pennsylvania border. It's three miles back to the car! https://t.co/W8Q45Adoqa
- Sat, 20:00: Um. This doesn't quite add up. LOL! I think they must have missed a few steps in their reasoning. https://t.co/nYI8jmAfgo
- Sat, 21:39: It looks like the bridge between New Castle and Mahoningtown will be down for quite a while. The Shenango River is… https://t.co/OuE0WatyEv
- Sat, 21:46: The Mahoning Avenue Viaduct is unusual because it curves at odd angles as it goes over the Shenango River. https://t.co/jg1iE59myc
- Sat, 21:55: I went to New Castle, Pennsylvania earlier today. I LOVE rusty old bridges like this one. Many people hate them! https://t.co/YMIpqGN8m1
- Sat, 22:07: It was almost 75 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday, so I went to the Mantua Swamp in Mantua, Ohio, about 30 miles southe… https://t.co/Xm821ZgAgH
- Sat, 22:30: Yeah. I also went to Lowellville, Ohio earlier today. I had fun but It's definitely NOT the Grand Canyon! LOL! https://t.co/seE6tYhGZK
- Sat, 22:39: This building in Lowellville looks like it's missing the second floor balcony. I hope no one tries to use that doo… https://t.co/uJ7LwqLgIl
- Sun, 11:26: Does this there road go to the next holler over? Lowellville, Ohio IS technically in Appalachia. *smiles* https://t.co/mgacnIvgKO
- Sun, 11:51: I had a dream about this very spot a few months ago. I just assumed the place wasn't real. It looks real to me! https://t.co/ThRxa9ZwXe
|Feb. 24th, 2017 12:00 pm My tweets|
( Read more...Collapse )Leave a comment
- Thu, 13:34: It seems like every day another prostitute or something sends me a friend request on Facebook. What I'm usually... https://t.co/5djeFV3Ulv
- Thu, 13:52: Needing Balance With Problem People https://t.co/BgAyNDAZ8L
- Thu, 13:56: I was in Ravenna, Ohio yesterday. The first thing I saw when I went walking was graffiti that said, "Society... https://t.co/sCt03ogv2q
- Thu, 14:19: White Status Symbols https://t.co/dPtBT8oZyK
- Thu, 14:29: Build In Self Control https://t.co/xfX4ehoMP7
- Thu, 15:24: Most old buildings in the Cleveland area did not survive neglect and "progress" but this one is still there.... https://t.co/RECt4QkBLa
- Thu, 15:38: I don't know when I'm going to drive 90 miles just to get some pizza but I'm thinking about it. Those pizzas do... https://t.co/QOrNyciAV6
- Thu, 16:33: If this cat were a human, he STILL would not be alive today, that's how long ago it was. Though I never knew... https://t.co/ieyNpLzaua
- Thu, 18:49: I think he should run for president! https://t.co/BDYQOLNL41
- Thu, 19:02: Many rust belt cities will decline quickly or they'll decline less quickly but the only constant is the decline. It's not a variable.
|Feb. 23rd, 2017 02:29 pm Built In Self Control |
Sometimes I just want to pick up a rock and destroy something. Fortunately it never seems to happen. I wonder if there's a certain built in self control that just somehow sets in when you are older.
I don't ever remember wanting to destroy things like that when I was a teenager. Back then I mostly just liked to irritate people. I don't remember just wanting to destroy things.Leave a comment
|Feb. 23rd, 2017 02:19 pm White Status Symbols|
Being white is a bit like having a status symbol. You can get there just as well in a Honda as you can with a BMW but people would rather have a BMW no matter what they look like.
The same is true for people. People are always more willing to give someone a chance just because they're white but there are plenty of white people that we need like a hole in the head. I've known a few of them.
Just the same, we unconsciously associate white people with success and we automatically want to give them a chance even if they don't deserve it.Leave a comment
|Feb. 23rd, 2017 01:52 pm Needing Balance With Problem People |
It's a balance. Problem people still need to be provided for like a human being no matter what they look like but having too many problem people is a problem.
A lot of white people are problem people too. Look at all the vandalism in dying factory towns that are 95% white.
Problem people are generally themselves unbalanced and they are attracted to other people who are unbalanced. Part of making problem people move on is also making yourself more balanced.Leave a comment
Back a Page