|Feb. 13th, 2017 12:00 pm My tweets|
Leave a comment
- Sun, 15:56: It's costing them almost 13 million dollars just to remove this dumb highway in downtown Akron, Ohio. https://t.co/ipPoDWzdWo
- Sun, 17:34: I'm at least a mile or two from the car and it's raining like crazy! https://t.co/5KhxxFwKwP
- Sun, 17:53: Right now I'm visiting Munroe Falls, Ohio near Akron but that hardly looks like a waterfall! https://t.co/rc4duK2BXA
- Sun, 18:23: Due to the feedback from my last tree-like hair style, I give you a new one from downtown Akron. https://t.co/eqP6iZHc3e
- Sun, 18:32: Edmund Munroe built a failed business near this ripple in the Cuyahoga River and called it Munroe Falls. https://t.co/iimGOJwxty
- Sun, 20:35: Downtown Akron really suffered an overdose of concrete in the 1970s. It's like EVERYTHING was made from concrete. Now it's chipping away.
- Mon, 09:50: The State of Ohio announced it wants to built MORE Interstate highways through rural areas. We can't even... https://t.co/hN3vesPN7S
- Mon, 10:51: Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I can't tell you how glad I am that I am single and free of the challenges that... https://t.co/aph9iR4fx0
- Mon, 10:53: It's nice to know that nobody is pining after me. I can only be in one place at one time and I don't like feeling guilty!
- Mon, 11:16: That's not mist! Another house was on fire on Winslow Road on Friday. My street is getting interesting. https://t.co/y2sRDl0tP5